Talimarjan Thermal Power Plant
Syrdarya Thermal Power Plant
Novo-Angrenskaya TPP 1-5 units
Tashkent Thermal Power Plant
Navoi Thermal Power Plant
Angren Thermal Power Plant
Takhiatash Thermal Power Plant
Talimarjan TPP is part of the unified energy system of the Republic of Uzbekistan and is one of the main existing thermal power plants.
Construction of the station began in 1984, then was frozen and continued in September 1998.
At UE "Talimarjan TPP" there are installed: power unit No. 1 with an installed electric capacity of 800 MW and two combined-cycle plants (CCGTs No. 1, 2) with an installed electric capacity of 450 MW each.
The total installed capacity of the plant is 1700 MW.
For power unit No. 1, a basic technological scheme is used - a boiler unit - a turbogenerator - a transformer, for CCGTs No. 1, 2 - the same type standard.
The steam-gas units of CCGT No. 1, 2 put into operation in 2016 and 2017, respectively, are of the same type with one gas turbine, one steam turbine and one waste heat boiler and have the same characteristics of the main process equipment.
The output of electrical power from the power plant is carried out at voltages of 220 and 500 kV.
The main and reserve fuel used for the operation of power unit No. 1, CCGT No. 1, 2 is natural gas from the Shurtan field.
Syrdarya TPP is the largest power plant in the energy system of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The station consists of ten blocks, with a nominal capacity of 300 MW each. The first power unit was put into operation in 1972, the last - in 1981.
All blocks are blocks with supercritical parameters with boilers of the TGMP-114S model, manufactured by the Taganrog Boiler Plant. Steam turbines of blocks manufactured by the Leningrad Metal Plant, model K-300-240. Turbine generators of the TVV-320-2 type, manufactured by the Elektrosila plant.
The main fuel used is gas, the reserve fuel is fuel oil.
The output of electric power from the power plant is carried out at voltages of 220 and 500 kV.
In the period from 2014 to 2021, PJSC Power Machines, together with the design institute JSC Teploelektroproekt, upgraded power units No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10. After the upgrade, the installed capacity of the upgraded power units reached 325 MW.
At present, the installed capacity of the Syrdarya TPP is 3200 MW.
Novo-Angren TPP 1-5 bl.
fuel-coal 6-7 units; fuel gas-oil
from 1980-1985; 7×300 MW. Total 2100 MW.
JSC "Tashkent TPP" is located in the north-west of the city of Tashkent, is one of the most important, providing the city with heat and electricity. The power plant is designed to generate electricity supplied to the general power supply system, as well as heat energy for the heat supply of nearby areas. The power plant consists of 12 conventional steam units operating on natural gas as the main fuel, and on heating oil as a backup, as well as one combined cycle plant with a capacity of 370 MW.
The construction of the power plant, which is one of the largest power plants in the energy system of the republic, began in 1960, and the first unit of the station with a capacity of 150 MW was connected to the network in December 1963, the last one in 1971. The power plant was put into commercial operation in 1975. Since the fourth quarter of 2015, a combined cycle plant with a capacity of 370 MW has been put into operation.
The installed capacity of the Tashkent TPP is 2230 MW - blocks No. 1,2,3,4,5,9 - 150 MW, blocks No. 6,11,12 - 155 MW, blocks No. 7,8,10 - 165 MW, CCGT - 370MW
The power units include: gas-oil drum boiler, with natural circulation (boilers No. 1,2 - type TGM-94; boilers No. 3-12 - type Ep 500/140); turbines PVK-150 (blocks No. 1,2,3,4,5,7); K-160-130 (blocks No. 8,10), reconstructed for operation in the heating mode with controlled heat supply T-110/155-130 (blocks No. 6,11,12) and
T-110-150-130 (block No. 9); TVV-165-2 generators; power transformers. The output of electric power from the power plant is carried out at voltages of 110, 220 and 500 kV. Power is supplied to the power system through power transformers T-(1-12), AT-3, AT-4, T-13;
Navoi TPP is located in the central part of the Republic of Uzbekistan and is an important source of energy supply in the region. The station provides heat and electricity to the city of Navoi and industrial steam to nearby industrial enterprises.
The construction of the Navoi thermal power plant began in 1960. The launch of the first turbogenerator VPT-25/4 with a TGM-151 boiler was carried out in February 1963. Construction ended in December 1981. After the construction was completed, the electric capacity of the Navoi TPP reached 1250 MW.
The station has 11 boiler units and 8 turbine units, including 6 power units, as well as two CCGTs with a capacity of 478 MW (the first CCGT) and 450 MW (the second CCGT), each with one gas turbine, one steam turbine and one waste heat boiler.
JSC "Navoi TPP" has two power units of 210 MW each, two power units of 150 MW each, two power units of 160 MW each, CHPP-140 with a capacity of 100 MW, CCGT-478 MW and CCGT-450 MW combined-cycle plants.
In February 2013, the first CCGT-478 MW was put into operation, the installed electric power of the plant reached 1728 MW. In 2014, TG-1 and 2 with a capacity of 25 MW each and TG-6 with a capacity of 60 MW were decommissioned and decommissioned. At the end of 2014, the installed electric capacity of the station was 1618 MW, and the thermal capacity was 518 Gcal/h.
In January 2019, the second CCGT with a capacity of 450 MW was put into operation. After the commissioning of the second CCGT with a capacity of 450 MW, the electric and thermal capacity of the Navoi TPP amounted to 2068 MW and 718 Gcal/h, respectively.
The output of electric power from the power plant is carried out at voltages of 110 and 220 kV.
The main type of fuel is natural low-sulphur gas from the “Kultak” field “Zevarda”, and the emergency fuel is fuel oil.
from 1955-1960 4 × 150 MW , 4 × 100 MW Total 1000 MW.
from 1968-1975 3×100 MW and 2×200 MW Total 700 MW.