TEPLOELEKTROPROEKT JSC is a large design and survey organization in Central Asia. According to the projects of our institute, almost all thermal power and heat supply facilities in Central Asia have been built. Our main customers are enterprises of the Ministry of Energy, the Ministry of Housing and Communal Services, as well as other organizations of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Central Asia and Russia.
The Tashkent branch of the TEPLOELEKTROPROEKT Institute was organized in 1954 on the basis of a design bureau in the city of Tashkent.
The specialists of the institute have vast accumulated experience, they carry out design work of any degree of complexity.
The main activity of the institute is research, design and survey work in the field of energy, industrial and civil construction, design of thermal power facilities.
JSC “TEPLOELEKTROPROEKT” provides a full range of services for the integrated design of thermal power plants, industrial heat and power and civil facilities:
Performing engineering surveys and surveys;
Development of pre-project documentation for the justification of investments;
Drawing up technical requirements and specifications for tender documents for the selection of contractors for the construction, reconstruction and technical re-equipment of energy facilities;
Development of working projects and working documentation;
Provision of consulting and engineering services to foreign partners.
JSC “TEPLOELEKTROPROEKT” has licenses to carry out the following activities for the development of architectural and urban planning documentation for objects of III category of complexity:
– Development of documents for planning the development of the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
– Development of documents on planning the development of the regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
– Development of documents for the development of settlements.
– Development of documents for the construction of settlements.
– Carrying out engineering and technical surveys (except for engineering and geodetic surveys) at the construction site.
– Development of design estimates for objects and complexes of housing, industrial and agricultural construction, including the design of their engineering networks and systems.
– Development of design and estimate documentation for facilities and complexes for the construction of water management facilities, including the design of their engineering networks and systems.
– Design of objects and complexes of energy construction and communications, including the design of their engineering networks and systems.
– Design of transport and road construction facilities and complexes, including the design of their engineering networks and systems.
– Design of main engineering networks (except for main gas pipelines, oil pipelines and oil product pipelines).
– Development of design estimates for the construction, reconstruction and repair of public roads.
– Documents for the repair of architectural monuments.
– Designing the foundations of objects.
– Design of metal structures of objects.
– Calculation of reinforced concrete structures.
– Design of special facilities and structures.
– Design and estimate documentation for the overhaul and current repairs of construction projects.
– Inspection of the technical condition of buildings and structures.
– Design and estimate documentation for strengthening buildings and structures.
– Development of a corrosion protection project.
– Design of engineering networks and systems of buildings and structures: heating, ventilation, air conditioning; water supply and sewerage.
– Geodetic activity.
– Design of devices for automatic fire extinguishing, notification and signaling of objects.
JSC “TEPLOELEKTROPROEKT” is equipped with modern computer equipment and software products that allow to carry out projects at a high technological level.
In September 2007, TEPLOELEKTROPROEKT JSC introduced the Quality Management System according to the international standard ISO 9001:2000.
In February – June 2008, a group of employees of the institute was trained and implemented the PDMS 3D design system (software product of the AVEVA company www.aveva.ru)
Currently, the detailed design of all facilities is carried out using the 3D design system PDMS.
In total, more than 20 thermal power plants with a total capacity of more than 20,000 MW were built, expanded and reconstructed according to the projects of TEPLOELEKTROPROEKT JSC. Among them:
- Tashkent CHP (Uzbekistan)
- Navoi TPP (Uzbekistan)
- Takhiatash TPP (Uzbekistan)
- Ferghana CHPP (Uzbekistan)
- Angren TPP (Uzbekistan)
- Tashkent TPP (Uzbekistan)
- Syrdarya TPP (Uzbekistan)
- Novo-Angren TPP (Uzbekistan)
- Mubarek CHP (Uzbekistan)
- Talimarjan TPP (Uzbekistan)
- Turakurgan TPP (Uzbekistan)
- Kurgan CHPP-2 (Russia)
- Azerbaijan State District Power Plant (Azerbaijan)
- Maryskaya GRES (Turkmenistan)
- Krasnovodskaya CHPP (Turkmenistan)
- Bezmeinskaya GRES
- CHP Aktau (Kazakhstan)
- Chimkent CHP (Kazakhstan)
- Dzhambulskaya GRES (Kazakhstan)
- Alma-Ata GRES (Kazakhstan)
- TPP Isfahan (Iran)
- TPP Najibiya (Iraq)
- Projects of many large district heating boiler houses in Tashkent and other cities of the Republic of Uzbekistan for a total capacity of more than 4500 Gcal / h, as well as the “Heat supply scheme for the city of Tashkent for the period up to 2015.” performed with the assistance of Teploelektroproekt JSC.
- Also, the specialists of Teploelektroproekt JSC carried out design work:
- – on the development of fundamental solutions for the working project for the construction of the Orekhovskaya substation, Nizhnevartovsk, Tyumenenergo OJSC (Russia).
- – on the development of a part of the working documentation for the commissioning of TG station No. 6 of Yaroslavskaya CHPP-2 (Russia).
- – on reconstruction of SS 110/10 kV “Antipino”, “Kazarovo”, “Turkiskaya”, “Shcherbakovskaya”, “Energetik” for OAO “Tyumenenergo” (Russia).
- – Design of engineering networks and systems of buildings and structures: heating, ventilation, air conditioning; water supply and sewerage.
- – Design of boiler houses and heating mains with a system of operational remote control (SODC).
- – Geodetic activity.